Recyclist Is Hiring!
Recyclist creates Software as a Service solutions for the solid waste & recycling industry. Our products help communities make progress toward their zero waste goals, whether that involves tracking and managing hard data behind-the-scenes or educating their residents through state-of-the-art digital outreach. Though our solutions are technology-based, our primary focus is on meeting real people’s needs and providing outstanding service to everyone who uses our products.
Recyclist is a triple-bottom-line company dedicated to ensuring that our work has a tangible positive impact on the environment, and that our people maximize their potential both professionally and personally. Preference is given to local candidates who can work in our Truckee, CA office. We also offer flexible schedules that allow for a sustainable balance between work and family/sports/hobbies/etc.
We are looking for a few great people to join the Recyclist team and help us grow to meet increasing demand for our products and services.
Technical Project Coordinator
The Technical Project Coordinator will be part of a growing, collaborative production team that works simultaneously on new customer installations, ongoing customer support, and new feature development, all while maintaining the highest levels of quality control. As such, the ideal candidate is eager to work in a fast-paced team environment. The Technical Project Coordinator will work closely with our Project and Data Managers on a variety of tasks, such as formatting Excel docs, documenting processes and answering support tickets. The Technical Project Coordinator will also contribute to overall company project management, with tasks ranging from administrative support to developing new systems and workflows.
– Strong Excel skills
– Outstanding attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills
– Aptitude in math and logic
– Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment
– Knowledge of database management systems
– Knowledge of programming languages & coding practices
– Familiarity with HTML and CSS
Recyclist creates and manages exceptional educational websites for cities, counties and waste haulers to use in educating their residents about waste, recycling and other sustainability-related issues. The Content Manager will be responsible for managing our content approval and WordPress publishing process, as well as for organizing existing content and managing content-related customer requests. On the creative side, the Content Manager will assist our Senior Editor with drafting and editing blog posts, newsletters, and social media, as well as choosing and processing images. The Content Manager will also help with developing company sales and marketing materials, and conducting various writing and research tasks.
– Strong organizational skills
– Experience using Google Docs
– Comfortable learning new software
– Great attention to detail
– Interest in sustainability and environmental issues
– Ability to follow media and industry trends
– Clear and concise writing style
– Excellent grammar and spelling
– Experience using WordPress
– Strong Excel skills
– Knowledge of the solid waste and recycling industry
– Experience in journalism or other professional writing
– Experience copyediting and fact-checking
– Ability to adhere to a strict style guide and editorial ethos
– Proficiency in Photoshop
– Social media experience (in a professional setting)
If you are interested in joining our team, but you don’t see a job description that matches your specific interests or skill set, you can submit an application under General Interest. Recyclist is constantly growing, so we’re always on the lookout for smart, awesome, motivated and committed people to join our team. We want to know you’re out there!
We are especially interested in hearing from people who are self-starting, independent, open-minded and upbeat. We can teach anyone to do a job, but we can’t teach you to be an awesome person!
If you’re interested in working at Recyclist, let us know you what you’re good at, why working with Recyclist is exciting to you, and how you envision contributing.Apply Now